Rules: Read Me!
Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Topic Options
#956135 - Tue Dec 18 2012 11:42 AM Assuming that the world DOESN'T end on 21st...
sue943 Offline

Administrator

Loc: Jersey Channel Islands        
What do you want for Christmas, forget what you told that old bloke who pops in here each year, I am talking realistic and real presents.

Once the 25th has been, if it has been, we can then reveal what we actually received. smile

I have asked for a CD of something nice, it will be interesting to see what my daughter has selected for me - I just pray that it isn't Les Miserables!

#956158 - Tue Dec 18 2012 01:08 PM Re: Assuming that the world DOESN'T end on 21st... [Re: sue943]
ClaraSue Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Arizona USA
Well, not that it's realistic, but a "real" nice present could be a new car. My car seems to be falling apart all at once and I've had my eye on a beauty. But as for realistic, I would be happy with trip to an all day spa.

#956362 - Wed Dec 19 2012 02:01 PM Re: Assuming that the world DOESN'T end on 21st... [Re: ClaraSue]
Jazmee27 Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Pennsylvania USA
A Boombox, a tape recorder, and head bands… anything different OK, too (could use more shower gel, and Gold Bond lotion’s welcome, too).

#956365 - Wed Dec 19 2012 02:22 PM Re: Assuming that the world DOESN'T end on 21st... [Re: Jazmee27]
Jakeroo Offline
Prolific

Loc: Alberta Canada
Forget world peace (it's never going to happen lol)
I just want some bath bubble stuff that smells like oranges.
Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows.

Pope Paul VI

Moderator:  ren33, sue943