Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Topic Options
#95929 - Mon Mar 06 2000 11:57 AM Coffee Filters
JoJo2 Offline
Star Poster

Loc: San Diego California USA 
Can you think of any tips using coffee filters? I can think of a few:

• TACO HOLDER: When serving tacos, you can put them in individual coffee filters before you put them on a plate. It will make it easier when eating them and catch anything that might fall out and it will help to absorb the greese.
  • POLISH SHOES: Use coffee filters when polishing your shoes.
  • WEIGHING ITEMS: If you have a small kitchen scall and want to weigh something, just put it in a coffee filter first.
  • CHINA: When packing your good china, put a couple of coffee filters in between the plates to protect them.
  • WINE: If you loose part of the cork in the wine, just take another bottle and put a coffee filter on the top, push it in a little, and secure it with a rubber band. Then pour your wine and you won't have any fragments of the cork in your wine.
  • BACON GREESE: If you want to save your bacon greese to use again for something else, then save a jar with a wide mouth and put a coffee filter on the top. Push it down a little and secure it with a rubber band and then pour your greese. This will prevent the little pieces of bacon from falling in.

#95930 - Tue Mar 07 2000 12:07 AM Re: Coffee Filters
sandalwood Offline
Forum Champion

Loc: Camarillo California USA
These are great Jo!!

------------------
Sandalwood's Cosmic Creations: Working with the magic of love....

#95931 - Mon Mar 06 2000 02:53 PM Re: Coffee Filters
JoJo2 Offline
Star Poster

Loc: San Diego California USA 
Thanks Sandalwood!! I have also used a coffee filter as tracing paper before when it was a small image that I needed to copy.

Moderator:  ren33, SilverMoonsong