Rules
Terms of Use

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#959775 - Mon Jan 07 2013 10:38 PM Re: Confusion on Mixed scoring for Hourly Mixed Badge. [Re: Midget40]
Tizzabelle Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Sydney NSW Australia         
I think it's time for people to step away from their keyboards and take a deep breath. Gracious is right about this not being appropriate here.

Let's get this thread back to its original purpose. Thanks smile

#959777 - Mon Jan 07 2013 10:40 PM Re: Confusion on Mixed scoring for Hourly Mixed Badge. [Re: Midget40]
bubblesfun Offline
Mainstay

Loc: New York USA
And Barbarini is right that a little gracious attitude and appreciation for the hard work is not misplaced. Making the same request and negative comments on multiple threads is not the way either. Thanks.

#959779 - Mon Jan 07 2013 10:45 PM Re: Confusion on Mixed scoring for Hourly Mixed Badge. [Re: Terry]
gracious1 Offline
Prolific

Loc: New York USA
Originally Posted By: Terry
fixed. any more? wink

Yes, one more, if you please. Please include an option to have the front page use the interface and layout that was available in the early spring of 2012. The successive changes that have been made to the layout since April 2012 or thereabouts, although they seem to have improved the site for others, have increasingly made the site difficult for me to use. Thanks.

Edited by gracious1 (Mon Jan 07 2013 10:56 PM)

#959781 - Mon Jan 07 2013 10:52 PM Re: Confusion on Mixed scoring for Hourly Mixed Badge. [Re: bubblesfun]
gracious1 Offline
Prolific

Originally Posted By: bubblesfun
And Barbarini is right that a little gracious attitude and appreciation for the hard work is not misplaced. Making the same request and negative comments on multiple threads is not the way either. Thanks.

Then follow your own advice and stop making negative comments yourself, stop making personal attacks, and stop presuming to lecture others on how they should post. The last time I checked, you are not in charge of this forum.

If you continue to harass, lecture, bait, or criticize me, I will make a formal complaint.

Edited by gracious1 (Mon Jan 07 2013 11:02 PM)

#959783 - Mon Jan 07 2013 10:58 PM Re: Confusion on Mixed scoring for Hourly Mixed Badge. [Re: Midget40]
bubblesfun Offline
Mainstay

Have at it. If it helps your attitude towards the people working hard here, totally worth it.

#959785 - Mon Jan 07 2013 11:01 PM Re: Confusion on Mixed scoring for Hourly Mixed Badge. [Re: bubblesfun]
gracious1 Offline
Prolific

If I have been inappropriate, it will be for an administrator to tell me, not you.

You have a perverse pleasure in baiting people. You remind me of people who presume to judge others and carry out public humiliation through cyber-bullying. Do not continue to bait me.

Edited by gracious1 (Mon Jan 07 2013 11:03 PM)

#959786 - Mon Jan 07 2013 11:03 PM Re: Confusion on Mixed scoring for Hourly Mixed Badge. [Re: Midget40]
bubblesfun Offline
Mainstay

Ah, threats. I love the smell of them in the morning.

eta: and yet more editing.

Edited by bubblesfun (Mon Jan 07 2013 11:04 PM)

#959787 - Mon Jan 07 2013 11:04 PM Re: Confusion on Mixed scoring for Hourly Mixed Badge. [Re: bubblesfun]
gracious1 Offline
Prolific

You are a bully.

#959789 - Mon Jan 07 2013 11:06 PM Re: Confusion on Mixed scoring for Hourly Mixed Badge. [Re: gracious1]
bubblesfun Offline
Mainstay

Originally Posted By: gracious1

You are a bully.

Whoops! True personal attack alert.

#959790 - Mon Jan 07 2013 11:09 PM Re: Confusion on Mixed scoring for Hourly Mixed Badge. [Re: Midget40]
ozzz2002 Offline

Loc: Sydney NSW Australia        
Terry, please close this thread, and delete all the non-relevant stuff. It is NOT needed.

Editor, Hobbies and Sports, and Forum Moderator

#959795 - Mon Jan 07 2013 11:23 PM Re: Confusion on Mixed scoring for Hourly Mixed Badge. [Re: Midget40]
Terry Offline

Head Honcho

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: gracious1
Originally Posted By: Barbarini
gracious, I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part that you forgot to include any form of appreciation for these requests....

My requests for changes and about bugs have frequently been overlooked. And yet a couple of people complain about their tablet use and voila! Instant fix. So excuse me if I'm a little frustrated that I can't even use the front page now.

You have now posted 10 messages on a single issue, over 4 threads, over a 2 hour period. This is not the first time you have done this. Please stop spamming this forum.

If you have a technical issue, please use our feedback section of the site:

http://www.funtrivia.com/feedback.cfm

p.s. I think you'll find that people who post politely will have a far better chance of getting my attention. This principle works well for life in general.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Terry