Rules: Read Me!
Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Topic Options
#960481 - Fri Jan 11 2013 12:02 AM Mixed Game weirdness -- wouldn't let me submit
Juggernaut314 Offline
Explorer

Loc: Madison Wisconsin USA        
Perhaps it was due to some system-wide cleanup activities, but I encountered this when trying to submit the mixed game 2 or 3 minutes ago and thought I'd bring it to the attention of the admins:

Uh oh!

The question set that you just played has expired. Either the server restarted while you were playing, or you played just as the tournament was closing.

#960486 - Fri Jan 11 2013 12:23 AM Re: Mixed Game weirdness -- wouldn't let me submit [Re: Juggernaut314]
looney_tunes Online   content
Multiloquent

Loc: Briar Hill Victoria Australia 
You seem to have hit the midnight maintenance - all kinds of strange things can happen between 11:50pm FT time and 12:10am FT time. I try not to play any active games in that time frame, just to avoid the potential issues.

#960515 - Fri Jan 11 2013 07:30 AM Re: Mixed Game weirdness -- wouldn't let me submit [Re: Juggernaut314]
WesleyCrusher Offline

Administrator

Loc: Germany
With the timing you mention, you likely started your play right before midnight and ended after it. I would bet this has caused some unusual timing exception upon which the system rather discarded your game than trying to score it.

Moderator:  Terry