Terms of Use

Topic Options
#961852 - Sat Jan 19 2013 04:53 AM Spam Message
Plodd Offline

Loc: Hampshire England UK         
I read somewhere else that somebody had received a strange message from another member, but I can't seem to find that thread. I received this spam note this morning:

Received: Jan 19 13 [3:55 AM]
To: Plodd
Subject: From: Miss Rita Benson

From Miss Rita Benson
Abidjan. Cote D'Ivoire West Africa

Dear One,
My warmest greeting to you.

I am Miss Rita Benson, the only daughter of (Late) Mr. & Mrs Raymond Benson, my mother died when I was young, then my father been a caring man took very good care of me till November 2TH 2011 presidential election here in my country that was when all my joy turn to sorrow. I inherited an important sum from my late father who died recently in presidential election crisis in Cote d'Ivoire. I wish to request for your urgent assistance in investing this sum in lucrative venture or manufacturing and real estate management in your country.

Before his death on September 2011, he gave me all the necessary legal documents which he used to deposit the fund in the bank, i am 24 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now i want an account in overseas where i can transfer this funds and after the transaction i will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convenient for me to return back home if i so desire.

I have Six million, Five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($6,500,000) to invest in this transaction and I will require your assistance in receiving the fund with trust in your account in your country. I will gladly give you reasonable percent from the total sum for your assistance immediately i come over to join you.

This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because i am ignorant of business world.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:
1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?

Please always reply me through my private e-mail for more details:

Email ...... ( )

I am waiting for your immediate respond.

Miss Rita Benson.

#961853 - Sat Jan 19 2013 04:54 AM Re: Spam Message [Re: Plodd]
Christinap Offline

Loc: Essex UK
I've got the same message. Havn't deleted it yet if anyone from Admin wants to take a look.

#961855 - Sat Jan 19 2013 05:28 AM Re: Spam Message [Re: Plodd]
WesleyCrusher Offline

Loc: Germany
Not only you two. The issue has been taken care of.
FunTrivia Editor (Hobbies and Sci/Tech) and Administrator
Guardian of the Tower

Moderator:  Terry