Rules: Read Me!
Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Topic Options
#965082 - Sat Feb 02 2013 04:18 PM "Two accounts" thingy
Rowena8482 Offline
Prolific

Loc: Hartlepool Durham England UK
My mam has found FT laugh but rang me to say that when she got here, her computer was logged in as me, and she didn't know what to do confused
I must have played from her pc at some point and it's set to save things so it's been logged in ever since I think. Anyway, I told her to just log out, and make herself a new account, but I just wanted to check - if it looks like it#s me "up to no good" on a different pc, or logged in twice or anything, I'm not I swear!
It's just my mam getting kerfuffled, honestly. I don't want anything to upset my account after all these years spent slaving over a hot quiz and winning badges and suchlike! laugh

#965092 - Sat Feb 02 2013 05:44 PM Re: "Two accounts" thingy [Re: Rowena8482]
WesleyCrusher Offline

Administrator

Loc: Germany
Don't worry - you can have several family members play from one computer as long as you don't play one and the same game in quick succession. Since your account played simply nothing before logging out, you are both safe smile

#965211 - Sun Feb 03 2013 03:16 PM Re: "Two accounts" thingy [Re: Rowena8482]
Rowena8482 Offline
Prolific

Loc: Hartlepool Durham England UK
laugh Phew! Thanks Wes laugh

Moderator:  Terry