Thing to do on a crowded elevator.
1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your Kleenex to
3. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and mutter: "Shut
of you just shut up!"
4. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
5. Sell Girl Scout cookie.
6. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the
8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask:
enough air in there?"
9. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours
10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall,
11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain the yank the doors
the act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper Noogie patrol coming!"
13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and
them to call you Admiral.
14. One word: Flatulence!
15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay
until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the
16. Do Tai Chi exercises.
17. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while and then
"I've got new socks on!"
18. When at least 8 people have boarded moan from the back: "Oh, not
19. Give religious facts to each passenger.
20. Meow occasionally.
21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
22. Frown and mutter " gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
24. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
25. Holler "Chutes away! Whenever the elevator descends.
26. Walk on with caller that says "human head" on the side.
27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one
THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
28. Burp and then say "Mmmmmm...tasty."
29. Leave a box between the doors.
30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
31. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through"
32. Start a sing-along.
33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your
34. Play the harmonica.
35. Shadow box.
36. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
37. Lean against the button panel.
38. Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
39. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the
passengers that this is your "personal space."
41. Bring a chair along.
42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see
43. Blow spit bubbles.
44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in little strings.
45. Announce in a demonic voice "I must find a more suitable host
46. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
48. Wear " X-ray specs" and leer suggestively at the passengers.
49. Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting larger."
50. If anyone bushes against you recoil and holler :"Bad touch!"
51. Bring a water pistil. Soak everyone's shoes.
52. Start brushing off invisible bugs from your arms ,screaming
Get them off!"
53. Challenge your neighbor to a "tic tac toe "tournament.
54. Laugh historically for five seconds, stop and glare at the other
passengers like thy are crazy.
55. Make chalk drawings on the wall.
56. As the elevator is going up, jump violently up and down, shouting
"Down! I said down, down!"
57. Crouch in one corner and growl menacingly at everyone who gets on.
58. Try to get a game of "Twister" going.
59. Wrinkle your nose and smell the air repeatedly. Sniff at your
suspiciously, give a disgusted frown, and take a step away.
60. Change personalities when ever the elevator door is opened.
61. Act very contagious, while brushing against other passengers.