Legal / Conditions of Use

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#99500 - Mon Apr 30 2001 01:36 PM Re: Pet Owners Useful Tips and Chat
JoJo2 Offline
Star Poster

Loc: San Diego California USA 
Thanks again thunder. <hugs>
I went to the Rabbit Adoption Event on Saturday with the intention of helping my girlfriend Betty find a new bunny and to give my time and some love to all the rescued rabbits there. I ended up falling in love with a two year old male by the name of Max and he is now my new little joy. You can see a picture of Max and I at http://www.thumpershollow.com/rabbits.htm under the "Thank You" section. Max and I are in the second picture. I look horrible in the picture but there we are. I had tears running down my face because I was so happy so my makeup looks a mess.

quote:
NEW ARRIVAL 04/10
Max: Neutered on 4/26 Male Adult Dwarf/Hotot approximately 2 yrs old. Max was owner relinquished due to moving. Seems very sweet, uses his litter box. He is very mellow, maybe sad about being here. Does love his vegetables in the morning. Uses his litter box. Because of his small size he should never be left unattended if outdoors.

Many thanks to Kris Farley, Susan, Michelle, and all the volunteers were all wonderful people and were extremely helpful to everyone there. It was clear that all the rabbits had been cared for very well in the shelter. I am changing Max's name to Jimmy. lol! He doesn't seem to mind. He just seems to be happy to have a new home and loves all the attention he is getting. In six weeks he'll be able to be with his new girlfriend Jackie.

Here's my little tip for the day. Over the past two years, I have bought many toys for Jackie to play with, but only one she realy enjoys is a toilet paper tube. BTW, Betty adopted a bunny from a lady the same day I got Max (Jimmy) and she gave her (Snickers) a toilet paper tube to play with and Snickers has been having a blast with it. LOL!

#99501 - Mon Apr 30 2001 03:56 PM Re: Pet Owners Useful Tips and Chat
Anonymous
No longer registered

Hey JoJo, no offense, but your new rabbit looks kinda like a dog and you look prettier in person.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ren33, SilverMoonsong