Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Topic Options
#996124 - Fri Jul 12 2013 02:09 AM Team Score never seems to change
Baby_Bebe Offline
Participant

Loc: Sydney NSW Australia         
Hi,

I was just wondering why, even when it says I have scored x amoung of points in a Team Game, my team points never seem to change from the number they have been for days?

They used to be zero for ages even though I played team games every day and now they have somehow gone up to 15,000 or so but again they never seem to change from that.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Baby_Bebe

#996130 - Fri Jul 12 2013 02:57 AM Re: Team Score never seems to change [Re: Baby_Bebe]
MiraJane Offline
Mainstay

Loc: New York USA
Until someone that knows more than I do answers, I'll give what I think is the answer.

You are on a small team. It reads only 5 active members as of last month. For each team game, a minimum number of players have to play before the scores are "counted."

I should have checked before answering, DUH!, but I believe it is six and seven members have to play before points are awarded. The info is at the top of the page, or on a link at the top of the page, where the games are played.

I should also not attempt to answer questions at 5am before I'm really awake.

#996132 - Fri Jul 12 2013 03:34 AM Re: Team Score never seems to change [Re: Baby_Bebe]
WesleyCrusher Offline
Administrator

Loc: Germany
Team points are only given for Team Heroes and TvT and only if your team reaches the minimum participation level to actually be listed. (5 for Heroes, 6 for TvT)

#996210 - Fri Jul 12 2013 01:34 PM Re: Team Score never seems to change [Re: Baby_Bebe]
MiraJane Offline
Mainstay

Loc: New York USA
I was close!

(I checked &was going to correct my early morning ramblings.)

#996385 - Sat Jul 13 2013 06:51 PM Re: Team Score never seems to change [Re: Baby_Bebe]
Baby_Bebe Offline
Participant

Loc: Sydney NSW Australia         
Thanks guys! smile
I hate to do it but maybe I should change teams - The message board is pretty dead too smirk
But yeah thanks to everyone that answered, I really appreciate it!

#996763 - Mon Jul 15 2013 08:59 PM Re: Team Score never seems to change [Re: Baby_Bebe]
shuehorn Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Lawrenceville Georgia USA     
I know how you feel, Baby_Bebe. My team used to be a lot more active, even though it has always been small. Now getting participation is like pulling teeth. I don't want to jump ship, but sometimes I feel like this one is sinking.

Moderator:  Terry