Rules: Read Me!
Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Board Rules

FunTrivia Forum Requirements: You MUST already be a member of FunTrivia (quizzes, etc.), and you MUST choose the same Login Name (username) here in the Discussion Forums, and use the same email address. If you don't, the forum account will be zapped (without notice). In other words, we no longer allow members to have two usernames on this site.

New to this site: If you are not a member of FunTrivia, You MUST register there first,: Create a new FunTrivia account.

You will need to respond to the email which we will send to you when you register. If you're using a mail wash program or a special anti-spam address such as cashette.com, please adjust your spam filter so that it accepts emails from @funtrivia.com.

If your email address hasnít been validated on your main site account and you no longer have the email (if you have had your account for some time with limited features) you will need to be logged into that account then use the Profile Edit and check your registered email address and correct it if neccessary, then use the Submit button - this will generate a fresh email validation email for you.

After submitting this form, the system will send you an email. To confirm your forums registration, you will need to reply to that email. If you're using a mail wash program or a special anti-spam address such as cashette.com, please adjust your spam filter so that it accepts emails from @funtrivia.com

I have read and understood, and agree to abide by, the rules of the FunTrivia Community Forums, as set out in the link in the top RH corner of this screen: Forum Rules (read me!). COPPA requirements forbid the solicitation of any identifying information from children under the age of 13 without express parental consent. As this site is not currently set up to verify said consent, registration in this forum by persons under the age of 13 is prohibited.

Your account will be checked by an Administrator before you can post in the forums.