Posted by: illiniman14
Results & Standings .. NCAA Basketball - Wed Oct 17 2012 09:26 PM
Midnight Madness has come and gone, and we are closing in on the NCAA basketball season.
This will be our first NCAA Basketball comp, and here are the rules:
1. One point per tip
2. Deadline will be midnight Friday FT time with a short grace period of 2-3 hours, except for week 1 which will be midnight Thursday (with grace period). Late tips get a 1-point deduction.
3. Default tips are road teams, or those listed first for neutral-site games.
4. Late starters will enter at the lowest score at that time, and after 4 weeks of not tipping you will be considered inactive.
5. End-of-season tiebreakers are HOF v. WS differential; then HOFs; then bonus points.
- This comp is separate from the March Madness comp
1. One point for solo picks or one of two
2. One point for picking 13+/15
3. Ineligible for bonus points if tipper picks all home teams or all but one
-The team listed second is considered the 'home' team, even for neutral-site games.