Crystal Ball issue

Posted by: romeomikegolf

Crystal Ball issue - Thu Sep 06 2012 05:57 AM

Posted on behalf of Mommakat

Quote:
Received: Sep 05 12 [1:51 AM]
To: romeomikegolf
Subject:

I don't know how else to protest so I am approaching you because I am very annoyed. In the last Crystal Ball Word I was there at the very start, entered the word "Utterance" and the reply was "1" guess, in other words I was the very first. When the results came out someone else got the credit - and the points - and I was credited with it in the listings with 8 other people also guessing it. Sorry but I feel this is very unfair and I might add this is not the first time this has happened. Mommakat
Posted by: postcards2go

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Thu Sep 06 2012 06:56 AM

From the instructions:

Quote:
For the first 45 minutes of the hour, each player gets 1 blind guess. At 45 minutes past the hour, we award the winner if someone blindly guessed the word. If more than one player chose the word, the winner is randomly chosen from those players (others are 'runners up').

It's happened to many of us, and yes, it's annoying, but the rules are clear. In the first 45 minutes, it makes no difference if you were the first, at minute one, or if you were the hundredth, at minute 44.
Posted by: rossian

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Thu Sep 06 2012 07:21 AM

When the game first started, the first person to guess the word won the game. Terry changed to the current system since the original method meant that the game was over for that hour, even if it was the first minute of the hour and no-one else could play.

It's happened to me both ways, with me winning the guess and with being a runner up -more often for the second. It's tough, but we learn to live with it.
Posted by: reeshy

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Thu Sep 06 2012 07:55 AM

I remember at the start when you could come onto the game at 3 minutes past and it had already been won. I personally find it a lot better to be able to come on at any time during the first 45 minutes and have a go before the game checks for a word. It can be annoying when you were first, but as Rossian points out, there is the advantage where you can win over other people where they entered their guess before you. I used to not like the runner-up system, but after a few times being a runner-up, (and a few winning over others) I'm at the point where I'm happy to say "Maybe next time."

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Thu Sep 06 2012 08:45 AM

Coincidentally, I was one of the runners up for the hour just finished. The word was 'krona' and, as it happens, the first person to guess it was also chosen as the random winner.
Posted by: Jakeroo

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Fri Sep 07 2012 07:39 PM

Although I wasn't fond of the original rule changes for this game, I've grown to think that they are actually more fair as they are currently (and certainly more "fun" as to the "suspense" part). Sometimes we're annoyed, sure, but sometimes we're MORE than pleasantly surprised. More a matter of attitude (which is always a choice) than anything else : )
Posted by: shuehorn

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sat Sep 08 2012 04:32 PM

I agree with you, Jakeroo, I like the change and that you know you can easily be a winner even if you just manage to play sometime in the first 45 minutes. For those of us who work and grab a moment here or there to play, it is nice to have more than a fighting chance.
Posted by: satguru

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Mon Nov 05 2012 10:01 PM

New one to report. I know my computer clock's unreliable so use the digital radio which ought to be connected to the time satellite, and have a satellite clock in the other room which seems to confirm it, and since about last weekend noticed the third letter was coming in sooner and sooner before the .55 minutes past, and the last game was a whole minute early. My PC clock runs about a minute slow a week so ignore it now, but maybe a similar problem has crept in here.
Posted by: salami_swami

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Mon Nov 05 2012 11:58 PM

Agreed. It seems the clock has been creeping slowly behind. I've been noticing it as well.
Posted by: Jennings

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Nov 06 2012 04:43 AM

I use this site to ensure my PC clock is accurate:

http://www.thetimenow.com/
Posted by: ozzz2002

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Nov 06 2012 05:06 AM

Thanks, Jennings. According to that site, my antiquated old lappie is accurate to the second.

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Nov 06 2012 05:33 AM

Mine is spot on, too. I've noticed that CB is nearly a minute out of synch and have to remember to check a bit earlier than normal.
Posted by: gracie3

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Nov 06 2012 09:53 AM

Same here...
Posted by: Nammage

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Nov 20 2012 02:46 PM

I think I am just bad at guessing the words. I only guessed it right once. It was "tort". And, I only guessed it right based on the fact I used the word "retort" earlier that day to someone, or something. It was just a fly-on-the-wall guess. Perhaps those are the best kind?

-Nam
Posted by: Tizzabelle

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Jan 08 2013 08:50 AM

Is it just me or has the Crystal Ball gone down the gutter? It seems to be stuck on the 07:45 game with the result still displayed. All the other games I've tried are loading with no problem. smile

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Jan 08 2013 08:52 AM

I just clicked crystal ball around 2.40pm and the word had already been guessed, and realised it was too early to finish, and the result confirmed the word was awarded early at 2.38pm. I hope this is a one off but will report it as I can't think of it ever happening before. Here's the message:

Player jennyness of team The British guessed the word of this hour!
The word was estate.

A new word will be chosen next hour. Try back then!

A new word will be selected in 22 minutes.
Posted by: kaddarsgirl

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Jan 08 2013 08:56 AM

My Crystal Ball page shows it as being awarded at a valid time:

"Jan 08 13 7:45 AM: jennyness : estate (54 guesses)
Runners up: Buziel"

So something is definitely screwy with the game since you saw that it was awarded at 2:38 and my page shows no indication of that.
Posted by: Tizzabelle

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Jan 08 2013 09:04 AM

It seems to be back to normal now with a new hour. smile

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Jan 08 2013 09:48 AM

Something is still wrong. It will now check for a correct guess in -3 minutes.

And Expert didn't reset, either.
Posted by: Terry

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Jan 08 2013 10:05 AM

Hmm I gave it a kick. A strange, intermittent problem that the server has been experiencing caused it. Unfortunately I haven't been able to work out the root cause.

This server hasn't had a reboot now in 580 days. I think it may be time for a reboot.

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Jan 08 2013 10:12 AM

i think so wink

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Jan 08 2013 04:08 PM

At the top of the Crystal Ball game, there are some numbers. When I checked earlier, at 2:01 FT time, it said "1 59" and now, at 4:06 FT time, it says "6 54".

I assume the last numbers are numbers left in the hour, and the 6 54 seems to be time remaining in a FunTrivia day... But the 1 59 is odd, as it doesn't match that hypothesis.

Is it some extra code revealing itself to the public, or something?

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Jan 08 2013 04:08 PM

Now it says "08 52". The last two digits still appear to be minutes remaining, but the 08 is different than it was a few moments ago.

Now I get it, it says 09 51 now. So it must be minutes into the hour, and minutes remaining.

Still doesn't answer why it's there at all, but at least I know why it seems to change every minute. :P

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Jan 08 2013 04:13 PM

Mine said 12 48, but it all disappeared when I refreshed.

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Jan 08 2013 04:20 PM

Mine didn't appear this time. It must be gone now.

I've seen it there several times throughout the day, this is the first time it hasn't been. So, coincidentally, I think it's been fixed in those few short minutes. wink
Posted by: paper_aero

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Jan 08 2013 04:24 PM

Not looked at the game myself but isn't the first number how many minutes into the hour the second how many remaining? Each example given the numbers add up to 60.

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Jan 08 2013 07:01 PM

By George, I think you got it!

Mine has disappeared now, too.
Posted by: ASA

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Wed Jan 23 2013 05:59 AM

Just wanted to congratulate Dreamcoat who has hit the right word four times in the last 6 words, including a hat trick.
Posted by: ASA

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sun Jan 27 2013 04:12 AM

Well Done HurricaneBill 1000 Crystal Balls.
Posted by: ssabreman

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sun Jan 27 2013 11:16 AM

Outstanding!

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sun Jan 27 2013 12:15 PM

Agreed- an awesome achievement.
Posted by: skunkee

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sun Jan 27 2013 03:40 PM

Well done!

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sun Jan 27 2013 04:25 PM

Everyone is welcome to join my party for Bill.

Crystal ball chandeliers, crystal disco balls, crystal ball drinking glasses, etc.

Oh, and decorations comprise of things relating to the 1,001 words he's won. Lots of syringes at my party. wink
Posted by: TabbyTom

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sun Jan 27 2013 05:12 PM

Congratulations, Bill!
Posted by: froggyx

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Wed Apr 17 2013 10:21 AM

It appears that our fortune teller has been suffering from flatulence for the past 24 hours or so, couple of words relating to flatulence issues.
Made me giggle.
laugh

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Fri Apr 19 2013 09:15 PM

Just from my records, we had [censored] about the first few months of the game, haven't seen it again (if I'm not online I usually check the words when I was asleep or out as well) and then got farting and [censored] within about two days. Someone in there has a sense of humour wink
Posted by: froggyx

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Tue Apr 23 2013 06:07 AM

That was what I was talking about Satguru smilee

And laugh laugh at 'censored', the words weren't bad enough to go in the crystal ball game
Posted by: krzys44

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sat May 11 2013 01:59 PM

I have a question.

How it is possible (please, do not understand me wrong, I'm not accusing anyone, I don't even know, how it could be possible to cheat in that game) that 3 people guessed the correct word after first 45 minuts???

Two first letters:
TE

Possibilities:
over a 1000

Guesses from 00-45 min:

People who guessed the correct word in first trial:

It's like winning jackpot on the lottery!!

Is there some kind of limited pool taken out of the dictionary, that ie. if the word starts with "TE" then there are only like 30-40 different words in that pool?

Can someone explain, please...

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sat May 11 2013 02:46 PM

I don't know about the size of the question pool, but it happens quite a lot that multiple people guess the same winning word before the 45mins is up. And the word you're referring to, "tether," isn't really that uncommon/strange of a word, so I'm not surprised...

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sat May 11 2013 03:44 PM

Originally Posted By: kaddarsgirl
I don't know about the size of the question pool, but it happens quite a lot that multiple people guess the same winning word before the 45mins is up. And the word you're referring to, "tether," isn't really that uncommon/strange of a word, so I'm not surprised...

The word "tether" may or may not be a popular and common word. It really doesn't matter.
It can be any word taken from the dictionary:

"The word could be any word that you'd likely find in a fairly modern and liberal dictionary (including slang, imports from other languages, cultural references, etc)"

There's the same chance of guessing with the word "teenage" or "teetotalist" or "telegraphy".

Anyway...
I'm not saying that there is a bug, not saying that there is a "pool", it's just very, very odd... And the more often that happends, the more odd it gets smile
Posted by: flopsymopsy

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sat May 11 2013 03:55 PM

One factor may be that a lot of the words which appear in the Crystal Ball have already appeared in the Word Game, and there are people (sadly I don't seem to be one) who can a) remember which words they are and/or b) have their Crystal Balls triggered by such an event. Or they keep lists. Or... if I knew how they did it I'd be a lot better at guessing the word.

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sat May 11 2013 04:02 PM

I have a list of winning words somewhere, and a LOT of them get repeated. Those are the ones I tend to guess when I play Crystal Ball. Some of the words I have seen come up 3 or 4 times in the past few months.

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sat May 11 2013 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: kaddarsgirl
I have a list of winning words somewhere, and a LOT of them get repeated. Those are the ones I tend to guess when I play Crystal Ball. Some of the words I have seen come up 3 or 4 times in the past few months.

It seems that, this is the explanation, I was looking for.
Thank you very much! smile
Posted by: AdamM7

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sun May 12 2013 12:53 AM

Originally Posted By: krzys44
The word "tether" may or may not be a popular and common word. It really doesn't matter.

It really does matter.

While some people might have a list of special words, I doubt many do. If it's a common word, it's going to be guessed more often.

Let's say there's exactly 1000 words beginning with "te". Ask 1000 people for one word beginning with "te" each, and you'll get hundreds of "teenager"s, "teeth", "telescope"s and "telephone"s. But you probably won't get a single "teazel" or more than a dozen "techie"s or "tectrix"es.

Most people just guess a random word - one that pops into their head or, at best, one that means something to them. The vast majority of people don't keep a special list or Google obscure words or anything special. If the crystal ball word that hour had been "teenager", a lot more than 3 people would have got it right, because more people would have guessed it. But "tether" is still a common word, and if a couple of people just typed it in randomly, and a couple of people entered it because of a tactic, then 3 really isn't that large a number for people who guessed it right.

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sun May 12 2013 06:53 PM

It happens quite frequently compared to expectations, and sometimes not even in relation to the obscurity of the word, or chances of others coming up where more than 50-100 are possible (ie not KW, OE etc). Every so often 3 plus people guess the word, but if you look then you will also see a few times a day at times 3 plus people guessing various other words.

I don't think it signifies anything, with a game an hour then ignoring the winning words they do bunch up in places, sometimes way beyond what you'd expect, and if you make a note at each 45 minutes for the blind guesses before the non-random ones arrive you'll find after a week plenty of unexpected bunches, sometimes something pretty odd can get 4-6 guesses with many other possibilities available, it's just the way things are distributed.

There are some favourite words as well regulars know, but funnily enough when they are possible they don't appear to be guessed blind any more than the others except for the more limited chance pairings.

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sun May 19 2013 02:50 PM

Here's a good example. We just had SU, which is in the top ten of possible words, many hundreds, and each hour around 80 people play, and we still had some bunches from the screenshot taken at exactly 21.45:

supper (4,colavs33)
sugar (3,BrianM216)
sugary (3,punchi)

Followed by about ten more with two guesses.

If you divide the total SU words by 80 and make a scattergram you'll be able to see if chance arranges the words into a few bunches or not, there are equations as I remember doing them at school but way beyond me now. But either way we regularly get odd words with a bunch of guesses, I find it fascinating when the odds are clearly against it.
Posted by: Jakeroo

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sun May 19 2013 08:10 PM

I've never kept a list of so-called "winning words" and even if I did, I doubt it would help much as I'm pretty sure the list is rather long by now since the game has been in existence for quite awhile (albeit the odds of selecting a matching word from that theoretical list - or, indeed, the dictionary - are probably MUCH more likely than winning a lottery lol). I'm not a mathematician/stats person, so don't take my opinion to heart or anything : )

I like to throw in a word that might be "unusual" (to some) whenever I play (which isn't often). This is not a snotticism (if that's not a word, then I lay claim to it lol) as there are lots of words I personally don't know offhand, but tend to select certain words simply because I'm hoping other folks don't duplicate them. Does this help me win? Rarely. But then again, I'm sort of odd anyway ~~~.

It's a game of luck folks (quite like life really, according to my moccassins' points of view lol).

Enjoy.
wink
Posted by: sportsherald

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sat Jun 08 2013 08:17 PM

Another kick to the Crystal Ball may be needed. It seems to be in the second hour for the same word (all the guesses for both hours are displayed 14 minutes after the hour:

"Gaze into the Crystal Ball!

This hour's secret word begins with the letters an

No one has guessed the word after 45 minutes. Everyone gets 5 bonus guesses!!!
If no one has guessed the word with only 5 mins left we will provide the 3rd letter!

Your guess:

A new word will be selected in 46 minutes.

Guesses So Far: 256

Incorrect guesses so far (# guesses, first player to guess). Updated every 20 seconds. Duplicates have been removed:

an accident (1,drewh2os)
an messedup (1,drewh2os)
anabaptist (1,ebulen)
anabolic (1,chef_stef)
anachronism (1,asteroidB612)
anacid (1,gingerpeach57)
anacoluthia (1,kaddarsgirl)
anaerobic (2,chef_stef)
anaesthetic (1,kaddarsgirl)
anaglyphical (1,kaddarsgirl)
anagram (4,amonique)
anaheim (1,tombrady30)
anal (1,RogerW1nz)
analytic (1,RogerW1nz)
analytical (1,amonique)
analyze (1,Retired2006)
analyzing (1,Nan455)
anamorphic (1,kaddarsgirl)
anapest (1,ponycargirl)
anaphalactic (1,mikegolden)
anaphora (1,kaddarsgirl)
anaphylaxis (1,Jots)
anarchist (1,ELEB)
anarchy (1,federererer)
anarcist (1,paulmallon)
anathema (1,ezwriter)
anatomy (1,glogloglo)
ancestor (1,Mommakat)
ancestry (1,snapcracker)
anchor (1,mikegolden)
anchorite (1,bluestocking)
anchovy (1,stale2)
ancient (2,vvicjeff)
andante (1,Nan455)
andiron (1,federererer)
andouille (1,glogloglo)
andradite (1,Retired2006)
androgynous (1,dfensman)
android (2,ebanks120)
anear (1,Retired2006)
anecdotal (1,solarbears)
anemone (1,StarGaGa)
angel (1,Retired2006)
angelica (1,glogloglo)
anger (1,ELEB)
angina (1,AliA1Chef)
angioplasty (1,ELEB)
angiotonin (1,HurricaneBill)
angle (1,cr824)
angler (1,beergirllaura)
angloma (1,Retired2006)
anglophile (1,BFactor)
angora (1,glogloglo)
angrily (1,RogerW1nz)
angular (1,StarGaGa)
anhydrous (1,ebulen)
anhyline (1,ebulen)
anihilate (1,Scout888)
animal (1,RAILRD)
aniseed (1,snapcracker)
ankh (1,ELEB)
ankle (1,skatersarehott)
ankylosis (1,missmess)
annals (1,paulmallon)
anneal (1,knud77)
annealing (1,satguru)
annex (1,JudithCrafard)
annexation (1,RogerW1nz)
annexe (1,satguru)
annihilate (1,ELEB)
annihilation (1,skatersarehott)
anniversary (1,Eraucci)
annotate (1,Retired2006)
announce (4,skatersarehott)
announced (1,RogerW1nz)
announcement (2,ssabreman)
announcer (1,ssabreman)
announcing (1,ssabreman)
annoy (1,tombrady30)
annual (1,federererer)
annually (1,tombrady30)
annul (1,BFactor)
annum (1,ELJ1)
anode (2,gkaz4)
anoint (1,cjogo)
anointed (1,JudithCrafard)
anointing (1,satguru)
anole (1,BarbaraMcI)
anorchia (1,snapcracker)
anorectic (1,Nan455)
anorexic (1,paulmallon)
anserine (1,weissmarc)
ansible (1,StarGaGa)
answer (2,salami_swami)
anta (1,sportsherald)
antacid (1,shadow71)
antagonise (1,Iceman61)
antagonism (1,fireandblood84)
antagonist (1,mikegolden)
antagonistic (1,amonique)
antagonize (1,satguru)
antalkali (1,amonique)
antares (1,fireandblood84)
ante (1,Iceman61)
anteater (2,fireandblood84)
antebellum (1,glogloglo)
antecede (1,BarbaraMcI)
antecedence (1,sportsherald)
antecedent (1,Mommakat)
antechamber (1,StarGaGa)
antedate (2,missmess)
antediluvian (1,brm50diboll)
antelope (1,jennandsean)
antemortem (1,kaddarsgirl)
antenatal (1,Jots)
antenna (2,bluestocking)
antenuptial (1,missmess)
anterior (3,liverpool22)
anteroom (2,nautilator)
anthem (1,annetto)
anthemic (2,cjogo)
anther (1,weissmarc)
anthill (1,cjogo)
anthologist (1,cjogo)
anthology (2,llhannah)
anthracite (1,bluestocking)
anthracitic (1,missmess)
anthrax (2,Map1964)
anthrop (1,mikegolden)
anthropic (1,nautilator)
anthropical (1,nautilator)
anthropology (1,spanishliz)
anthropy (1,mikegolden)
anti (1,Iceman61)
antiacid (1,shadow71)
antiaging (1,bluestocking)
antiaircraft (1,shadow71)
antibiotic (2,Scout888)
antibodies (1,shadow71)
antibody (1,Scout888)
antic (1,ELJ1)
antichrist (2,RAILRD)
anticipate (1,Mommakat)
anticipating (1,fireandblood84)
anticipation (1,Mommakat)
anticipative (1,HurricaneBill)
anticlinal (1,HurricaneBill)
anticline (1,bluestocking)
antics (1,paulmallon)
anticyclone (2,ELJ1)
antiemetic (1,Jots)
antifeminism (1,nautilator)
antifreeze (1,gingerpeach57)
antifungal (1,Jots)
antilepton (1,Eraucci)
antilock (1,RAILRD)
antilocking (1,timence)
antimacassar (1,ebulen)
antimacasser (1,ebulen)
antimatter (1,shadow71)
antimonic (1,ELJ1)
antimony (1,cjogo)
antinatalism (1,missmess)
antinode (1,amonique)
antinomial (1,satguru)
antiparticle (1,ELJ1)
antipasto (1,RogerW1nz)
antipathy (1,IainGT)
antiphon (1,carolmitch)
antiphonal (3,eunice2)
antiphoner (1,BarbaraMcI)
antiphony (1,eunice2)
antipode (1,bluestocking)
antipope (1,BarbaraMcI)
antipruritic (1,Eraucci)
antiprurtic (1,fireandblood84)
antipyretic (1,HurricaneBill)
antiquark (1,eunice2)
antiquary (1,eunice2)
antiquate (1,HurricaneBill)
antiquated (2,JudithCrafard)
antique (2,fireandblood84)
antiquer (1,Iceman61)
antiquing (1,Nan455)
antiquity (1,JudithCrafard)
antisemitic (1,wdstk)
antisepsis (1,eunice2)
antiseptic (1,chef_stef)
antisera (1,wdstk)
antiserum (2,nautilator)
antisocial (1,Saints2668)
antistrophe (1,wdstk)
antistrophic (1,wdstk)
antitank (1,wdstk)
antithesis (1,Scout888)
antithetic (2,satguru)
antithetical (1,Verbonica)
antivenin (1,weissmarc)
antivenom (1,weissmarc)
antiviral (2,Nan455)
antler (1,skatersarehott)
antlers (1,paulmallon)
antlion (1,sportsherald)
antonym (2,chef_stef)
antrorse (1,HurricaneBill)
ants (3,Iceman61)
antsy (2,weissmarc)
antumbra (1,sportsherald)
antyesti (1,sportsherald)
anvil (2,chef_stef)
anxiety (1,BarbaraMcI)
anxious (1,Mommakat)
anybody (1,alexis722)
anyhow (1,Mommakat)
anyone (1,JudithCrafard)
anything (1,mrexley)
anytime (1,james1947)
anyway (1,federererer)
anywhere (1,paulmallon)
anzac (1,weissmarc)

Last Hour

The word last hour was appearance.

- the act of appearing in public view; "the rookie made a brief appearance in the first period"; "it was Bernhardt''s last appearance in America"
- pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression; "they try to keep up appearances"; "that ceremony is just for show"
- formal attendance (in court or at a hearing) of a party in an action
- outward or visible aspect of a person or thing
- a mental representation; "I tried to describe his appearance to the police"
- the event of coming into sight

Player vvicjeff guessed it!!
Most recent secret words:

appearance utterance forum seriocomedy alliterate tablet grid guildhall protegee bagman"

Before the hour turned, we knew the word began with ant. I'm now out of guesses!
Posted by: sportsherald

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Sun Jun 09 2013 12:01 AM

Whatever was going on is gone- Crystal Ball's functioning normally now. For the record, the overtime session's word was "antimagnetic," and no-one guessed it!

Re: Crystal Ball issue - Mon Jun 10 2013 08:27 PM

Strange, unless it overlapped my bedtime or another reason to miss one I don't remember that happening, as I was clearly present at the previous one and nothing odd happened there. I only mentioned it as I just saw I guessed annealing there and it was the word last hour as well and I got it. Maybe a little precognition (or just seeing it come up before...)? But if it was antimagnetic the next one it looks like probably the bedtime shift as I don't remember that at all. And the odds reach to the hundreds for that word so not surprised it wasn't had.