Question

Posted by: Nammage

Question - Fri Dec 07 2012 11:08 AM

I am trying to get my mother to join funtrivia, and I logged on her Ipad to show her my page/avatar to get her interested. See, the dancing bear doesn't dance on my Android so I used her phone to show her, I didn't know howto get to my page otherwise.

I do not use her phone but if y'all record IP's per member's account I am sure it would show up on your list. When I logged out on her phone, I was still logged into this one.

So, I am asking: if she joins, can she use her phone that I used to show her how cool it is here?

-Nam
Posted by: sue943

Re: Question - Fri Dec 07 2012 11:26 AM

Yes she can.

Re: Question - Fri Dec 07 2012 11:31 AM

Thanks. 'Cause I got that message after logging off her phone about 2 accounts. I just wanted to let you know, personally, it's not my phone. Just showing her this site through my account.
-Nam

Re: Question - Fri Dec 07 2012 11:46 AM

That is a standard message which everyone sees regardless of how many accounts they have, it is to draw attention to the fact that you can only have one account, no one can then claim that they didn't know which is why they created a second, or more accounts. People used to claim that they hadn't read the terms and conditions so didn't know about not having multiple accounts, now they cannot claim ignorance.

Re: Question - Fri Dec 07 2012 11:55 AM

Okay, she joined. She's Sarnold54.

-Nam
Posted by: mehaul

Re: Question - Fri Dec 07 2012 12:52 PM

Sending a belated sympathy card to her.

Re: Question - Fri Dec 07 2012 01:38 PM

She hasn't validated her email address and until she does she won't get full use of the site, a number of features will not be available.