General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc.

Posted by: sue943

General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 11:37 AM

Post your thoughts and questions about this forum here please.

Thank you.
Posted by: damnsuicidalroos

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 12:38 PM

10 questions in total from Funtrivia members.

The person being interviewed can obviously refuse to answer questions they deem too personal.

Only one member being interviewed at a time.

Person nominated to be interviewed gets to nominate the next interviewee.

Person nominated to be interviewed can refuse and nominate someone else.
Posted by: Gatsby722

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 12:49 PM

I believe I've been interviewed by Mr. Roos before, somewhere. Eeek! It was a grueling (but pretty much acceptable ) experience. I think the boundaries he's suggested are pretty good ones.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 12:52 PM

Hehe thanks Dave, that was a fun interview and your answers were great.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 01:11 PM

I agree that only one at the time or it gets messy.

BxBarracuda has been interviewing me and will be posting the result shortly.
Posted by: queproblema

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 02:01 PM

I like this idea very much--it would help flesh out some personalities and put a face on the Marmite jar or soup can! (Sue, I do remember when you had a face. The Marmite jar is great, too.)

My team ran a feature for months that, sadly, has fallen by the wayside, called "Spotlight on __________." Our leader selected a member to put the spotlight on; we could ask questions which they would then answer. Most of us really liked that thread.

Typical questions were:
What's your favorite dinner?
Who's your favorite musician?
What do you do for a living?
What hobbies do you have?

A few times I thought it got too personal, but here in this forum I think we have careful enough moderating to catch anything before it becomes too much like a soap opera.

Of course I've just determined my schedule doesn't allow for much time here...
Posted by: JaneMarple

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 04:58 PM

I think the questions suggested are very good! Could be a interesting experiment
Posted by: Jar

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 05:13 PM

I like Roos suggestions, especially the question limit of 10. (Well, maybe 15 if needed) Also, I think that should be the maximum, could sometimes be fewer. Maybe go to another person if a new question within the limit is not posted within a certain length of time, say 2 days.
Posted by: BxBarracuda

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 05:20 PM

The interviews are going to be done by PM messages and the entire interview posted at once.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 05:52 PM

Quote:

The interviews are going to be done by PM messages and the entire interview posted at once.

Sounds too "tight" to me, as in the "interviewer" has too much control over what questions are going to be asked. It could cause "bad blood" if your questions are not chosen to be asked by the "interviewer" whereas if the person being interviewed simply stated they didn`t wish to answer a question you would respect their right to do so. I think it would be much more interesting, and in keeping with this being a members forum, if the questions were asked directly to the interviewee by forum members in a thread.

Posting the lot in one go seems more like a magazine article to me.
Posted by: shuehorn

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 05:52 PM

I am excited to read about some of the mainstays here at Funtrivia. Let the interviews begin!
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 06:09 PM

Quote:

Well, that puts a whole new light on the thing then. I agree with Roos. Too much like a newspaper article for me. I thought we'd be able to simply ask a question. If the interviewee didn't want to answer, then so be it. And, if it was not popular, then the Forum (or thread) would simply die out. (I was wondering why you were looking for questions in the other thread.)

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 06:14 PM

Hey! That was me! I thought I was logged in, obviously not. In fact, I didn't know posting could be done if not logged in. Anyway, the last post was mine! All mine!
Posted by: MadMags

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 06:27 PM

I agree with roos, anonymous, and Jar. It would be more in keeping with how the forums are run for those who are inclined to join in and ask questions. I can see the sense of a time limit of sorts, perhaps a week, before that interview closes, and another opens.

To read the whole interview in one block, however, strikes me as somewhat static and non-participatory.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 06:40 PM

Yes the format is "tight".

Yes, an open format where anyone could pose questions would be an optimal format.

My experience tells me that while most site members will act properly in an open format, there will be some who won't. Those one or two people who will chose to not act properly could easily cause this entire section of the forum to be taken off the forums.

I think if the first set of "Get to know" interviews goes well it could possibly be expanded to a more open format.

For now there can't be any chance of the interviews turning into inquizitions or forums for people with gripes to get on a soapbox. Most people would take their question not being answered well, others would not be able to let the subject go.

If someone being interviewed doesn't want to answer a question, some will come up with theories as to why. To avoid the theories some may chose to answer a question they are uncomfortable with answering, to avoid theories as to why they didn't answer.

I believe it is important that the person being interviewed is comfortable to speak as honestly as possible.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 06:42 PM

I just learned the same thing Jar.

The post above is mine.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 07:11 PM

I would certainly hope all questions would be asked in a friendly spirit. Any meanness would simply not be tolerated. The point isn't to grill the person, but to give him a chance to tell about himself. All barbequers, stay home! This is a Tupperware party! (Oh, for the guys, it's a.... maybe a boat show, certainly not a gun show!)

The few times that, in my opinion, the Spotlight on ______ on my team's message board went over the line were when the people in the spotlight started unloading personal woes. I don't remember any members asking poor questions. In fact, many had their stock question they would always ask.

Since only "professional" people here in forums--those who have already proven they're not going to make off-the-wall comments--would be interviewed, that point is moot; none of them is going to start telling us about his addictions or crimes or phobias.

I, too, would prefer to have the individuals answer questions as they come up in open forum.
Posted by: ren33

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 09:47 PM

Quote:

none of them is going to start telling us about his addictions or crimes or phobias

Awww! We can't??
I am undecided here. I must say the first interview, with Sue, made very interesting reading, but it would be nice if the follow up questions could be also put by other people, not only the interviewer. Would that work?
Posted by: agony

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 09:54 PM

I was very impressed with the kid of questions asked in the first interview - much more in depth (in a good way) than I expected.
Posted by: Pagiedamon

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 10:05 PM

I agree. Excellent interview--very professional. Exactly what I'd expect BxBarracuda to compile.
Posted by: LadyCaitriona

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 10:13 PM

Quote:

none of them is going to start telling us about his addictions or crimes or phobias.

I am addicted to FunTrivia!

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 11:15 PM

Whilst I found it to be well written I also found it to be as I thought it was going to be,a magazine article. Reading the interview was a long process and I found it to be too much information at once, there is also nothing to keep me going back to the interview, once read it`s over and done and therefore nothing like a dynamic community forum. A little bland and "souless".

I don`t think it will be of any further real interest to me in its` current form but good luck if it`s decided that`s how it`s going to stay.
Posted by: Schoonie101

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 05 2009 11:33 PM

This is cool! I just saw this forum subset (I don't know what you call it - sorry!) and can totally see the potential.
Posted by: Lones78

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sun Sep 06 2009 02:42 AM

I just read through the first interview. Sue, it was nice to know more about the person behind the screen name and avatar

Although it was an interesting read, I can see it going stale pretty quickly. The thing I like about these forums is that feedback can be given on almost any topic and at any time.

It would be nice for other people to followup on original questions or add comments to the interview. I would think that several discussions could be started just as a follow-on from an interview.

Would it be practical to maybe leave the interview posts open to feedback from members for a fixed period of time (say maybe a few weeks) then lock them? That way, people can add in their own bits and pieces and make the whole process more dynamic, without opening up a whole can of worms months down the track.

Just my 2 cents worth...
Posted by: jonnowales

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sun Sep 06 2009 04:33 AM

Enjoyed reading that...thanks Sue and Bx. However, I do agree that the format is a bit flat. As Roos says, like 'a magazine article'.

Just another suggestion, to break it up a bit. Could the questions be put in bold?

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sun Sep 06 2009 05:10 AM

This was just the initial interview, something to start the forum off. Nothing is set in stone at this stage.

Making the question bold sounds like a good plan so I will edit the interview to do this.
Posted by: JaneMarple

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sun Sep 06 2009 05:39 AM

Quote:

I just read through the first interview. Sue, it was nice to know more about the person behind the screen name and avatar

Although it was an interesting read, I can see it going stale pretty quickly. The thing I like about these forums is that feedback can be given on almost any topic and at any time.

It would be nice for other people to followup on original questions or add comments to the interview. I would think that several discussions could be started just as a follow-on from an interview.

Would it be practical to maybe leave the interview posts open to feedback from members for a fixed period of time (say maybe a few weeks) then lock them? That way, people can add in their own bits and pieces and make the whole process more dynamic, without opening up a whole can of worms months down the track.

Just my 2 cents worth...

I agree with others that it would be more "interesting" for it to be a bit more open format, where people can drop questions in at random, and lock it after a few weeks. But a fascinatin interview

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sun Sep 06 2009 07:51 AM

I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know a bit more about Sue, thanks for sharing with us Sue.

I can see that with a bit of reshaping this could become a very popular thread.
Posted by: denni19

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sun Sep 06 2009 02:47 PM

This new "Interviews" Forum looks like it's going to be a very nice and interesting place and I am hoping we will all do our best to keep it that way for many many months/years/eons .

I agree with those who said that a more 'public' interview would be better. PM-ing the questions and then posting all the answers at once doesn't look "interactive" enough to me.

When the idea of this Forum appeared, I envisioned the interviews more like a real-time conversation. As Roos said, once you read the interview (in this form that it was experimentally done) there's nothing to make you go back to that thread, if you know nothing is going to be added.

My idea would be to have a list of 10 initial questions, asked by one person (the interviewer). We can then give a week or ten days for the answers to come - they can be posted all 10 in a single post OR one post each.

After the 10 questions are answered, then I'd allow 5 extra questions coming from other members. First-come, first-served.

The interview thread has to be for questions and answers only - no 'lateral' posts/comments whatsoever (on or off-topic).

To me, that would be a fine and clear way of organising the interviews. And I think we might even have 2 or 3 (not more) threads/interviews rolling at the same time.

I do know that we all have our own "logic" and what seems clear to me might confuse others, so please forgive me if my explanations look clear as mud.
Posted by: romeomikegolf

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Mon Sep 07 2009 02:18 AM

Several ideas are being bounced around at the moment. One is that after the initial interview is posted the thread is left open for a period of,say, two weeks to allow additional questions to be asked. After this the thread will be locked and that interview closed. If someone has a particularly burning question they want answered it could be sent to either Sue or myself and we can then look at it and contact the interviewee to see if they want to answer it.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Mon Sep 07 2009 09:26 AM

Quote:

The interview thread has to be for questions and answers only - no 'lateral' posts/comments whatsoever (on or off-topic).

To me, that would be a fine and clear way of organising the interviews.

I agree with this, though I'm not opposed to the other suggestions. However, if these threads are not locked pretty quickly, they will most likely become very cumbersome and will certainly veer off-topic.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Sep 12 2009 07:34 AM

Yayyy, Gats' interview is now up. What an interesting read about one of our beloved mods on FT! I especially was taken with his closing line, "One should stubbornly keep a solid respect for where they've been, in my opinion. Helps you remember that there are always still more places to go."

Thank you Gats for this glimpse inside your personal life and head!

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Tue Sep 15 2009 04:05 PM

Ya know Mags, I think your comment is a good one, as well as a good idea.

My thought is (trying to get this said correctly here,,,) that unless we look at how many times a thread has been viewed, we have no idea if people are actually enjoying these interviews. We can only pose further questions for a "time" before the thread will be shut down. It seems to me that unless we make comment on or about a thread, we won't know if people are *enjoying* the interviews. (I know someone else could say this better than I am.)

So, in light of my comment, here goes:

Sue - I absolutely love hearing about your "island." It is certainly something I'd like to add to my bucket list.

You (and Gatsby, too) are so interesting. I imagine living vicariously through your interviews.

Gats - every time I drive to upstate New York I drive through the northeast Ohio area and think of you every time. "How's Gats doing? Where could he be now? Hope he's having a good day today!" I often imagine what it would be like were I to move back to my home town, (Chicagoland area) or what life would have been like had I even stayed there!

Do keep up these wonderful interviews - maybe in a year we can vote for "best interviewee!"
Posted by: Tobyone

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Tue Sep 15 2009 04:35 PM

I've thoroughly enjoyed both interviews. It's wonderful to have a glimpse into other people's lives and surroundings and it's very generous of the interviewees to allow this.

I'm looking forward to more interviews.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Tue Sep 15 2009 04:36 PM

Which staff member would you like to see interviewed next?
Posted by: kyleisalive

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Tue Sep 15 2009 04:55 PM

I'm picturing a large bingo ball spinner being turned at the end of every week by the previous interviewee. As the ball reaches the end of a short, metal track, the crowd falls to a hush and the next participant is announced.

That's just one option though.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Tue Sep 15 2009 08:11 PM

<Which staff member would you like to see interviewed next? >
Terry Ford

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Tue Sep 15 2009 09:12 PM

Who?

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Tue Sep 15 2009 11:26 PM

ren, we could start a chant --

We want Ter-ry!
We want Ter-ry!
We want Ter-ry!

Anyone else?

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Wed Sep 16 2009 11:19 AM

BxB has now completed three interviews and is working on a fourth. Does anyone else want to have a go at being the questionmaster? You've seen how he does it and I'm sure he'll be happy to give you a few tips.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Thu Sep 17 2009 06:28 PM

There was the thought of not having a questionmaster, though BxB has certainly done a fine job.

I just came to this thread to say I enjoy these interviews and hope they continue.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Fri Sep 18 2009 08:36 PM

I've enjoyed all three interviews as well! Great job, everyone!

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Mon Sep 21 2009 09:29 AM

Oops! I had no idea that this is where I was supposed to post my feedback on howmuch I've loved these interviews so far.

Mea culpa! I've just added an extraneous posting to each of the three interview threads that are up there. The sentiment is true, but it wasn't the place to post them.

Can one of the moderators who has the power to do so remove those posts?

I'm sorry for gumming up the works.

Sue

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Mon Sep 21 2009 10:02 AM

Sue, instead of us deleting what you've posted, why not follow them up with a question?

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Mon Sep 21 2009 11:54 AM

Definitely anticipating more of these- excited to see who shows up over the next little while.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Tue Sep 22 2009 01:50 AM

Good idea! Thinking of some right now.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Tue Sep 22 2009 02:05 AM

The interview with Gatsby will be locked tomorrow unless any new questions are asked.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Tue Sep 22 2009 02:10 AM

Quote:

The interview with Gatsby will be locked tomorrow unless any new questions are asked.

Probably a good idea to close mine down again too if there are no more questions to come.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Tue Sep 22 2009 06:30 AM

Will do Sue. I'll lock mine as soon as the next one appears.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sun Sep 27 2009 01:34 AM

I can't seem to read the latest addition to the current interview of Tabby Tom, but I'm getting an access denied message. Am I doing something worng?

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sun Sep 27 2009 05:48 AM

Quote:

I can't seem to read the latest addition to the current interview of Tabby Tom, but I'm getting an access denied message. Am I doing something worng?

No, a post was removed and the system still shows it as being the last post although it isn't. We need to keep the interviews as just that, and to comments relevant to the interview and interviewee.

I am hoping the person posting the removed post will post it in the Funtrivia Lounge as it was amusing and could be the basis of an interesting and amusing thread.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Tue Sep 29 2009 10:46 AM

Thanks for clarifying!

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Wed Sep 30 2009 01:47 PM

Kyleisalive's interview is halfway done right now. Ing, Runway_Drive and SalamiSwami are also asking Kyle questions for this interview.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Oct 17 2009 12:44 PM

Current interview underway is with Ren and it is halfway completed.

Sue, Gatsby, Copago, Purplefan, Jane Marple and Santana are all part of her initial interview.
Posted by: simply_v

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Fri Oct 30 2009 01:47 AM

New to all of this, but that sounds very fun!

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Nov 21 2009 11:41 AM

Is there an interview in progress? I've really enjoyed reading the ones that have come out so far.
Posted by: Lones78

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sat Nov 21 2009 11:00 PM

I was just thinking the same thing...

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sun Nov 22 2009 04:00 AM

On Oct 22nd, BxB posted the following in the Potential Interviewees thread:
Quote: "The next interview, which is in the begining phases, is with Ozfei."

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Wed Dec 02 2009 06:56 PM

Thanks for the assist Mags.

Next interview will be with Snowman.
Posted by: zorba_scank

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sun Dec 06 2009 06:18 AM

I love reading these interviews. Is it possible to post them on Quizzyland too? I'm sure there'll be many members who'll enjoy these but are not very active on this part of the site.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sun Dec 06 2009 10:28 AM

Quote:

I love reading these interviews. Is it possible to post them on Quizzyland too? I'm sure there'll be many members who'll enjoy these but are not very active on this part of the site.

The forums and the chat boards are quite separate. We are quite happy for people who use the chat boards to frequent the forums as well. I see no point in direct duplication.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sun Dec 06 2009 03:00 PM

I agree. I think that people can post something to their team message board to let others know if they want to.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sun Jan 03 2010 09:32 AM

What happened to the older interviews that were done earlier? Maybe I'm strange, but I sometimes go back and read things again. They were very interesting. Have they been removed for some reason? I know they were locked so that no one could post additional questions, but I wish they could still be read.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sun Jan 03 2010 10:12 AM

Shuehorn,

I wondered the same thing myself the other week.

Scroll down on the index page. Near the bottom right you will see a pull down box that says something like "Show threads from last 3 months", just click on that and change it to show all threads, and then the change button.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sun Jan 03 2010 10:29 AM

Correction, make that bottom left hand area of the Interview Index page, my brain has been patchy the last couple of days.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Mon Jan 04 2010 08:13 AM

Thanks, BxBarracuda! That did the trick. I don't think I'd have ever noticed that feature without your pointing it out, so I am very grateful!

Sue

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Tue Jan 05 2010 08:21 AM

Wow! The Snowman Interview is so very interesting. Thanks so much to all involved. It is great!
Posted by: ClaraSue

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Fri Jan 15 2010 11:14 AM

I am really enjoying the interviews. Great idea and great job.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Fri Apr 09 2010 07:03 AM

For the next interview, which is already underway, there is a new Coordinator.

I am taking a break from leading the interviews.

It's been great and more fun than I could have expected getting to know the interviewees.

I am thrilled that this process, which Sue was daring enough to give a try to, be the first Interviewee and so much more, has worked out so well. Ing also helped give a nudge to the idea and to RMG, who has helped getting the forum off the ground, advising and moderating it.

Many thanks to all the interesting Interviewees and those who have taken part to make the interviews better.
Posted by: agony

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Fri Apr 09 2010 07:44 AM

You've done an excellent job of getting this off the ground, thanks so much. Hope to see you back, re-energized, after your break!

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Sun Apr 11 2010 11:51 PM

Bx, you've done a great job with the interviews. It has been a pleasure working with you setting up this new board. Enjoy your 'retirement', but you never know, you may be conscripted again

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Mon Oct 04 2010 01:21 PM

It's almost a month late, but HAPPY Anniversary to the Interview Forum.

Was just reading through this thread and I have to say some nice progress has been made since day 1, great effort by all.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Mon Oct 04 2010 03:09 PM

Wow--has it been a year already?!
Posted by: ozfei

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Mon Oct 04 2010 10:51 PM

Happy Anniversary to the Interview Forum smile
Posted by: mountaingoat

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Mon Jan 09 2012 07:14 AM

I would like to see an interview with the number one player on here. I think it is kikaya 49.
Posted by: dg_dave

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Mon Jan 09 2012 07:47 AM

Originally Posted By: mountaingoat
I think it is kikaya 49.

I think the name is kickaha49.
Posted by: salami_swami

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Mon Jan 09 2012 09:49 AM

We'd have to interview him NOW. And I mean right NOW, NOW, NOW!

I hope he doesn't mind me saying, but kickaha49 is retiring from FunTrivia upon reaching 30,000,000. frown

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Mon Jan 09 2012 10:55 AM

Perhaps you can talk him into putting his name down to be interviewed.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Mon Jan 09 2012 11:32 AM

I'll do my best. smile

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Mon Jan 09 2012 11:37 AM

One caveat, however, is that, if he accepts, he will have to be interviewed before the rest of the players on the list...

He is planning on leaving shortly after his birthday in early February.

If he wants an interview, Pagie would have to interview him next... Or we might not EVER get the chance to interview him.

If he accepts, I'll message Paige with the details.

I sure hope he accepts. He has a wonderful personality and history that I think all members would love to read about.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Mon Jan 09 2012 12:24 PM

It is a no from Kickaha. He would rather not share his personal information with the world. He prefers to be a little less "out there", and a little more "private".

Sorry guys. He won't be on the list of interviewees. wink
Posted by: mountaingoat

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Tue Jan 10 2012 12:41 AM

Thanks anyway salami. I think his mystery adds to my theory he is an alien, to be that brainy. LOL.

Re: General chat about the interviews, suggestions etc. - Tue Jan 10 2012 09:26 AM

He also used to (not sure if he still does) run 5 miles every morning and then again every night... While still managing 20,000 points a day.

You might be right... Alien....................... :P