Currently reading

Posted by: authorspalace

Currently reading - Sat Apr 21 2012 08:22 AM

What are you currently reading? I am currently reading:
War Horse
First Light (A. D. Chronicles #1)
The Borrowers Aloft
Triple Your Reading Speed
Catching Fire (The Hunger Games Trilogy #2)
Sir Percy Leads the Band (The Scarlet Pimpernel series)
Posted by: authorspalace

Re: Currently reading - Sat Apr 21 2012 11:24 AM

Does anyone here read?
Posted by: ClaraSue

Re: Currently reading - Sat Apr 21 2012 06:16 PM

authorspalace, you need to give it more time for people to answer before you give up or get upset. There are many here that read, hence the Bookworms Forum. There are many of the members that are on the opposite side of the world and may still be asleep or doing other things as this is a weekend. This is not a chat room where you get instant replies. Give it a little time. laugh
Posted by: ClaraSue

Re: Currently reading - Sat Apr 21 2012 06:22 PM

Oops, I forgot....I just finished reading The Hunger Games, which I really enjoyed. Before that, I read The Sixth Man by David Baldacci. So far, Baldacci hasn't put out a bad book yet, as far as I'm concerned.
Posted by: naerulinnupesa

Re: Currently reading - Mon Apr 23 2012 10:27 AM

I'm reading Rilla of Ingleside. I love the whole series, it's amazing how Lucy Maud Montgomery describes people.
Posted by: ren33

Re: Currently reading - Mon Apr 23 2012 09:52 PM

Originally Posted By: authorspalace
What are you currently reading?

I suggest you go to the thread called "What are you reading?"You did not need to start a new thread called "Currently reading"really. We are on the second version of "What are you reading"so maybe you could refer back to that, and some of the other threads here first, instead of starting new ones, and becoming impatient when people do not post in them.
I found this remark: "Does anyone here read?", quite rude.