1a. I just added checkmarks for GMs, in line with quizzes.
1b. Lists are listed by date online. So, the order of quizzes listed should never change.
2. Quiz lists can be of any size. They can be used for trophy hunting, organizing quizzes, or both.
3. What do you mean "the quiz list is alive and breathing again"? Once you have credit, you always have credit.
A green tick would help a lot!
Several other things I've noticed:
1) The lists are out of order numerically and with no green tick
it turns into a scavenger hunt for me. I keep a notebook which
gives me a clue as to which page a list could be on.
2) Is there a limit on the number of quizzes in a list? Some lists
are 5 or 10 quizzes which is fine. A few lists are longer for a
reason like A to Z on a specific subject. But there are some
lists with 45 quizzes. Really? I've done 33 of the 45 so far, by
the way. But 45?
3) I've noticed on several of the lists I've completed that several
days or weeks after completion additional quizzes have been added.
How does that work? I've already got the trophy but the list is
alive and breathing again.
4) Finally, I like quiz lists. Good idea. I've earned 124 trophies so
far. But like most new things, sanding and buffing takes off the
rough edges and makes it shine.