Rules: Read Me!
Admin: sue943
Legal / Conditions of Use

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Feedback
Jump to new posts Crystal pyramid problem by varnish @ Thu Jul 24 2014 03:21 PM

I was wondering if anyone else has gotten a word of a required length correct, only to have it not show up in the crystal pyramid queue. It has happened twice to me, the most recent was yesterday. I had correctly guessed the word in the crystal ball
Computers & Technology
Jump to new posts Fibers getting under screen protector! by pinkbunny98 @ Thu Jul 24 2014 09:02 AM

Okay, so my dad recently bought me a Kindle Paperwhite and a plastic film screen protector for it. I took the Paperwhite to a shop and a salesman applied the screen protectora for me. There were no visible fibers, and no bubbles underneath the protec
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts F1 GP #12: Belgium, 24 August by spanishliz @ Sun Jul 20 2014 10:51 AM

Formula One Tipping Competition Round 12 Sunday 24th August Belgium Pick three drivers to finish “in the points”. Your score will be based on what your picks score in the race. PLEASE NOTE: This thread will close at midnight FT time the Friday bef