Some sample questions from this category:
* She is a Southerner by birth. Which state does she hail from?
* Oprah lived with her mother in Milwaukee from age six to thirteen. During this period she suffered frequent abuse at the hands of relatives. This experience led her to campaign against what issue?
* After running away from her mother's home, Oprah was sent to a juvenile detention center. However, she was denied entry due to a lack of space. She was then sent to Nashville to live with her father. What is his name?
* At the tender age of nineteen, Oprah became the first female and first African-American to be hired as a news anchor for a television station in Nashville. What was the station that gave Oprah her first TV job?
* Oprah Winfrey received a degree in Speech Communication and Theater from which university?