Some sample questions from this category:
* What Catholic saint and officer in the Imperial Army is said to have split his cloak in half with his sword in order to share it with a beggar and still have half to stay in regulation uniform?
* The song "Grocer Jack (Excerpt from a Teenage Opera)" reached No. 3 in the UK Charts in 1969. I'm usually welling up by the time the first line is sung. Who performed the song?
* I've never seen the film "Born Free". There's no need really, a few bars of the theme music gets the tears flowing. Who composed it?
* The 1985 film "Mask" is a positive and inspiring story, but is ultimately very sad. Who played the lead role of Roy "Rocky" Dennis?
* "Ring of Bright Water" is a charming story with a very sad ending. What type of creature is Mij, the central character?