Some sample questions from this category:
* When he died, Gordon was seven words into the twenty-fifth sentence of the final chapter of his latest book. What was the book's title?
* Where does Stephanie first see Skulduggery Pleasant?
* When Stephanie next meets Skulduggery in Gordon's Study, he says to her: "You're one of [Gordon's] nieces then? You're not stealing anything, you're not breaking anything, so I'd guess you're Stephanie." What are the names of Stephanie's twin cousins?
* At the reading of the will, Beryl and Fergus are sure that they will get the fortune and Gordon's estate. Who does get it?
* When Stephanie goes to see the house with her mum, she manages to persuade her mum to let her stay the night on her own. However, at midnight(ish) she gets a phone call. She puts the phone down on the caller. How does he get in the house?