Some sample questions from this category:
* Where in London will you find the only statue of King Henry VIII?
* Buckingham Palace was first built by the Duke of Buckingham. What were his given names?
* The late Queen Mother lived in Clarence house, which was built in 1825 for the then Duke of Clarence, who later became which king?
* In St James' Square there is a statue of William III How did he die - which caused Jacobites to raise a toast to "the little gentleman in black velvet"?
* Who founded the London zoo in Regent's Park?