Some sample questions from this category:
* Johnny Rosenblatt urged the city to build a baseball stadium. Why?
* Which now deceased alt-rocker was born in Omaha?
* Name the world's fair-like event that drew more than two million people to Omaha in 1898.
* The tremendous growth of this town's meat packing industry in the 1880s led to its nickname of "The Magic City". It was annexed by Omaha in 1915. Name it.
* Before he went on to quiz shows and the "Tonight Show", Johnny Carson was hired in 1949 by this Omaha station to perform comedy bits and skits, among other things. Name the station.