Some sample questions from this category:
* People born under this sign are intelligent, cunning, energetic and good problem solvers. On the downside, they can be selfish and devious. It's probably not a coincidence that this animal is closely related to man.
* In the Western zodiac each sign rules for one month. What time span is ruled by each Chinese zodiac sign?
* Stephen King was born under this sign. Its members are open, honest and straight forward but can be too trusting. The animal symbolizes good luck, wealth and prosperity both in China and many Western countries.
* This sign gets along well with horse, rabbit, tiger and is man's best friend. These people are loyal, honest and affectionate but often unlucky in love. A famous person born under this sign was Winston Churchill.
* This is the first sign in the Chinese zodiac. People born under this sign tend to be imaginative, charming and generous, but can also be hot-tempered and overly critical. It doesn't say if they are good at finding their way through mazes.