Some sample questions from this category:
* Who was considered the 'Father of Linguistic', a Swiss guy, who authored the seminal book entitled 'Course in General Linguistics'?
* What is the name of the linguistic school, which attempted to uncover 'Discovery Procedures'; that are internally imbedded, and compose the underlying units of language?
* Since language is arbitrary, but contain 'Permitted Moves'...what term best describes the system of this communicational system?
* What three components, generally, make up a system of a typical language?
* What is the smallest segment of sound, that comprises the basic building blocks of a language?