Some sample questions from this category:
* In "Dangerous", why did Prudence Merryweather risk her life and reputation to come to Sebastian, Earl of Angelstone, in the middle of the night?
* In "Rendezvous", why didn't Sally (Lady Arbuthnott) pawn the ruby necklace that her dear friend, Augusta Ballinger, requested her to?
* In "Desire", what are the 'wedding gifts' of Prioress Margaret, Eunice and Beatrice to Lady Clare upon her marriage to Sir Gareth of Wyckmere?
* In "With This Ring", where do Lucy Poole and Leo Drake finally find the 'keys of Aphrodite'?
* Which was Amanda's first historical novel?