Some sample questions from this category:
* "Antony and Cleopatra" might be regarded as a sequel to what other Shakespearean play?
* What ancient source did Shakespeare primarily use for this play (as well as "Julius Caesar" and "Coriolanus")?
* This play is unique among Shakespeare's works for its enormous scope of location. What locations are featured in the play?
* Who rules the Roman empire when the play begins?
* Shortly after the play begins, Antony learns that his wife Fulvia, whom he has neglected for Cleopatra, has died. What is his reaction?