Some sample questions from this category:
* What is the name of the club, that Phileas Fogg belongs to?
* Fogg (David Niven) has had a great deal of servants or gentleman's gentleman. A man named Foster, has been displaced by a new servant. What is his name?
* Fogg is playing cards with his colleagues at the club. A particular crime is the subject of discussion. What crime are they discussing?
* As the members of the club are discussing the crime at hand, it's suggested that the perpetrator could be anywhere in the world. Arising from this discussion, Fogg suggests that he can traverse the world in what space of time?
* Fogg and his valet attempt to purchase tickets to Marseilles, but there is a problem. An avalanche has sealed the Montfort tunnel. By what means of transportation, do they decide upon?