Some sample questions from this category:
* While the release year of 'Fantasia 2000' is easy enough, what year did the original 'Fantasia' debut?
* What musical presentation was featured in both films?
* In both movies, one musical piece was set aside, to all appearences, purely for laughs. In 'Fantasia', this was Ponchielli's 'Dance of the Hours', featuring dancing ostriches, elephants, hippos and crocodiles. What was the '2000' equivalent?
* The works of Igor Stravinsky are represented in both movies, 'The Rite Of Spring' in the first, and 'The Firebird Suite' in the second. Who is the only other composer that shares this distinction?
* Which composer is not represented in either film?