Some sample questions from this category:
* 'Those who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites'
* 'But on the corner, the jurys sleepless, we found your weakness, and it's right outside your door'
* 'A yellow ribbon instead of a swastika, Nothin' proper about ya propaganda'
* 'With the thoughts from a militant mind, Hardline, hardline after hardline'
* 'There's a bank, there's a church, a myth and a hearse. A mall and a loan, a child dead at birth. There's a widow pig parrot, A rebel to tame, A whitehooded judge, A syringe and a vein, And the riot be the rhyme of the unheard.'