Some sample questions from this category:
* King Paul of Greece and his wife Queen Frederike were both descended from which of Queen Victoria's children?
* The members of this royal family are their Majesties Harald and Sonja, HRH Crown Prince Haakon, and HRH Princess Martha Louise. The country is a Hereditary Constitutional Monarchy, and the King is crowned in Nidaros Cathedral. Can you name the country?
* This country is another Hereditary Constitutional Monarchy, and the throne is occupied by Prince Hans-Adam II and his consort, Princess Marie.
* Sidi Mohammed is the monarch of this country: he has been on the throne since 1999. It is a Constitutional Monarchy, one of three in the area. What country?
* The House of Grimaldi has ruled this principality for about 700 years. Which is it?