Some sample questions from this category:
* Young LDS men serve missions for their Church when they reach the age of 19. However, young ladies are encouraged to go as well. At what age are young ladies allowed to serve a mission?
* When a missionary finally returns home, he/she gives a special talk in church in which they share their experiences as a missionary. The name of this type of talk is called what?
* Each individual mission, or area, has what is called a mission president. He oversees the missionaries, missionary work and other related affairs within the mission. Typically, mission presidents serve for what length of time?
* In order to keep their minds focused on their duties, missionaries have specific guidelines that they must live by. This includes abstaining from certain activities. Which of the following is an activity that missionaries ARE allowed to participate in?
* One method that missionaries use to share their message with others is by knocking door to door. What do missionaries refer to this method as?