Some sample questions from this category:
* Although tornadoes occur worldwide, the greatest concentration is in the United States. About how many tornadoes are formed here in an average year?
* Which of these is documented as the greater single outbreak of tornadoes during the 20th century?
* "Early radar detection of potential tornadic storm systems have greatly reduced the number of deaths from tornadoes. The last single storm to take 80 or more lives in the 20th Century occurred in 1955 in this town:
* This Texas community was leveled twice, by an F-5 and later an F-4 tornado, on April 3, 1964 and 'Terrible Tuesday', April 10, 1979:
* What year was the first tornado accurately predicted before it struck?