Some sample questions from this category:
* The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) defines a Class A Carcinogen as one for which there is sufficient human data to link a specific chemical to cancer in humans. Which of these is NOT a Class A Carcinogen?
* The "Surgeon General's Report on Smoking and Health" was a milestone in publicly and officially linking smoking to cancer and other serious diseases. Luther Terry, MD, was Surgeon General of the U.S. at the time. In which year was this published?
* Besides lung cancer, other cancers are more common in smokers than non-smokers. Which of these cancers is NOT more common in smokers than non-smokers?
* The association between smoking and cancer is well documented. Which of these maladies is NOT linked to smoking?
* Approximately how many years does it take for someone who quits smoking to decrease to having about the same chance of developing lung cancer as a non-smoker?