Some sample questions from this category:
* On February 19, 2012, the Oklahoma City Thunder became the first team to have one player to score at least 40 points, another player to score at least 50 points, and a third player to record a triple-double all in one game. Who played each role?
* Which of these events did not occur during the 2011-12 NBA season?
* During the 2011-12 season, which team made history as the first NBA team to don camouflaged uniforms?
* Due to the lockout, several players decided to take their talents overseas. Which of these players did *not* do so during the NBA season?
* The Charlotte Bobcats made NBA history at the end of the 2011-12 season by setting a new all-time team record for the lowest win percentage in one season. Who was the head coach for the unfortunate franchise at the time?