Some sample questions from this category:
* In 1910, which team defeated the Chicago Cubs to win their first ever series title?
* In 1911, the Philadelphia Athletics defeated the New York Giants 4-2. The turning point in the series was a ninth inning home run in game 3 by which player?
* The 1912 series went to an eighth game after game 2 was called for darkness with the game tied at 6-6 after 11 innings. In game eight, which New York Giants fielder dropped a fly ball in the 10th inning to set up a Boston Red Sox championship?
* The New York Giants lost their third straight series in 1913. Which Philadelphia Athletics pitcher lost a game 2 duel to Christy Matthewson, before gaining his revenge in game 5 as the Athletics clinched a 4-1 series win?
* Which NL team shocked the Athletics in 1914 to win their first ever World Series?