Some sample questions from this category:
* Who gets a makeover and a Helmut Lang suit in "The Turtle and the Hare"?
* In season one's "The Power of Female Sex", in which fabulous store are Carrie and Amalita when Amalita states, "You can pay me back NEVER!"?
* Poor Carrie. At the end of season two, Mr. Big moves to Paris and falls in love with another woman--the twentysomething Natasha. For which American designer had Natasha worked in Paris?
* In season three, Carrie dates a politician, Bill Kelley. She cultivates a "Jackie Kennedy--The Early Years" look by wearing which designer's outfits?
* Season four's "The Real Me" was a truly memorable episode. You probably recall that Carrie and Heidi Klum wore Dolce & Gabbana, but which other Italian design house had the privilege of dressing former New York City mayor Ed Koch?