Some sample questions from this category:
* Born on July 30, 1863, to William and Mary Ford, Henry was one of eight children. He was born on his family's farm in Michigan. In which city was he born in?
* In 1888, Ford met and married his wife, Clara Bryant. Bryant was born and raised on a farm that was not too far from the Fords. On November 6, 1893, she gave birth to a son, who was their only child. What is the name of their son?
* From the age of seventeen, Ford had been determined that he would invent the first gasoline powered engine. He had experimented a great deal and eventually his dream became a reality. In which year did he produce the first gasoline powered engine?
* In 1899, with the success of his first invention under his belt, Henry found men that would back him financially. These men, along with Ford, created an automotive company. What was the name of the company that they formed?
* In 1916, with Henry Ford owning the majority of stock within his company, his shareholders were threatening to sue him for control of the company. Which of the following are the shareholders that wanted to sue Ford?