Some sample questions from this category:
* During the Hoover administration, the doctrine that established US policy that it would not recognize territorial changes brought on by aggression was named after whom?
* The Bonus Army, which Hoover ordered put down in May 1932, was an effort by World War I veterans to immediately claim bonuses that were not due till when?
* When Hoover's wife Lou died in 1944, where was she buried?
* The London Naval Treaty, agreed upon during Hoover's term in 1930, allowed for which nation to increase the size of their navy?
* Due to the Great Depression, at what figure did the Dow Jones bottom out during Hoover's time in office?