Rules
Terms of Use

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Our Photos
Jump to new posts Re: April 2020 - photo-a-day by satguru @ Today at 07:01 PM

The reservoir and park almost opposite me. My father used to take me there as a baby.
Current Events
Jump to new posts Re: Coronavirus Life by LadyNym @ Today at 05:51 PM

Wash cotton and wool in cold water, with delicate detergent. When I can find it, I use Castile soap, or even shampoo, which is delicate because it goes on our head. I don't leave clothes in the water for too long, and rinse them by squeezing them und
Jokes and Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Care home by DireWolf74 @ Today at 02:23 PM

I would be in jail if they knew the real story! Nevermind being grounded.
Games & Challenges
Jump to new posts Re: Count to 1000! by ElfTwinkle @ Today at 11:37 AM

94.3 CKSY ... an Ontario (Canada) radio station
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts UFC 249 - Sat 18th April by wwe84 @ Today at 01:48 AM

UFC 249: Ferguson vs Gaethje (April 18th 2020) Card Subject To Change 1 Point for each correct guess (24 Points if you pick all 12 matches) BOLD who you think will win. UFC Interim Lightweight Championship: Tony Ferguson vs Justin Gaethje Jessica
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: Results and Standings...WWE/UFC by srini701 @ Today at 12:50 AM

Thanks...will be there, wwe
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Summary of tipping comps by gtho4 @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

The Open has been cancelled and the other three majors have been rescheduled. Quote:The 149th Open Championship has been cancelled but 2020's three other men's majors have been rescheduled because of the global coronavirus pandemic. The Masters has
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Minor Issues by gracious1 @ Yesterday at 04:30 PM

Originally Posted By: JanIQI second the suggestion to install a filter/sort routine for quizzes by a (prolific or epic) author). Or even quizzes by mere dabblers.
Movies & Television
Jump to new posts Re: Cancelled or Renewed 2020 by wwe84 @ Yesterday at 02:04 PM

April 6th: American Television Duncanville (Renewed for Season 2 by Fox)
Music Cellar
Jump to new posts Re: Brian's Music Corner by brm50diboll @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

And even more of The Police, this time with "Don't Stand So Close To Me": https://tinyurl.com/unlmed3 Social distancing, y'all.
FunTrivia Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Twenty years! by marley @ Sat Apr 04 2020 07:37 PM

This is hard to believe. I just had my 16th anniversary come and go. I haven't been consistently active on FT or the forums, but I have spent large chunks of time since April 1, 2004 immersed in quizzing and reading (and sometimes posting on) various
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: Results & Standings .. A-League by Howie72 @ Sat Apr 04 2020 05:24 PM

9 of 10 players lodged tips Australian Soccer A-League Week 13 Wednesday 1 January 2020.H-x-A correct picksbonus pts = one.7-1-1 8-0-1 8-1-0 9-0-0 6-3-01-2 3-2 2-1 2-1 4-01 8 8 9 6Western Sydney Wanderers v Brisbane Roar Melbourne City v Western
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Fifty-Fifty score not showing up in Leagues by gracious1 @ Fri Apr 03 2020 11:01 PM

Oh, okay. I'm an idiot. Thanks. I would face-palm myself, but we can't do that now.
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Single Questions Submitted Not Being Used by kyleisalive @ Fri Apr 03 2020 07:27 PM

Just want everyone to know-- full disclosure-- there's been a tremendous effort over the last three weeks in the Author's Lounge to submit new questions. These do take time to fold into the rest of the game though, so we should be seeing plenty of f
FunTrivia Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Dalight Saving ends in Australia by wwe84 @ Fri Apr 03 2020 03:35 PM

Daylight Saving ends from 2am tomorrow morning in NSW, ACT, Victoria, South Australia & Tasmania.
Our Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Image Art by DireWolf74 @ Thu Apr 02 2020 08:02 PM

That's very cool!
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions by MiraJane @ Thu Apr 02 2020 03:26 PM

There is an hourly quiz listed on the homepage as "Piece of Cake". I'm going to take a leap of faith that people reading this post have played the game labeled as Poece of Cake at some point in their FunTrivia stay. However, on the fron
Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: League Quiz April 2020 by Julia103 @ Wed Apr 01 2020 02:41 PM

League C had five daily games and one hourly game last month. The hourly game changed, but the daily games stayed the same.
Tipping Competitions
Jump to new posts Re: WWE WrestleMania 36: Sat 4th April by wwe84 @ Wed Apr 01 2020 01:54 PM

WWE Championship: Brock Lesnar(c) vs Drew McIntyre WWE Intercontinental Championship: Sami Zayn(c) vs Daniel Bryan Raw Tag Team Championship: The Street Profits vs Austin Theory & Angel Garza Smackdown Tag Team Championship Triple Threat: The
Our Photos
Jump to new posts Re: March 2020 - photo-a-day by flopsymopsy @ Wed Apr 01 2020 10:57 AM

A Brownie point for anyone who didn't cheat, an out of date April Fool for anyone who did.
Games & Challenges
Jump to new posts Re: New Monthly League Games by pmarney @ Wed Apr 01 2020 03:23 AM

There has been a glitch on changeover that Terry said he had fixed, maybe it needs fixing again.
Feedback
Jump to new posts Three Keys Issue by Joepetz @ Tue Mar 31 2020 10:10 PM

I seem to be having an issue with the Three Keys Badge. I completed the task the other day and received the message that the badge has been earned. It also appears on my 'Recently Earned Badges" section of my profile. However, the badge does n