More updates for Windows 10 have been released. Here are the details:
* Improved reliability of Windows Media Player, Internet Explorer 11, Windows Explorer, Miracast, and Windows kernel.
* Fixed issue with some people seeing a black screen instead of the lock screen when resuming from connected standby.
* Fixed issue with DirectAccess where the Disconnect button appears in some cases when the connection isn't fully established.
* Fixed issue where local user accounts weren't locked after a number of failed sign in attempts.
* Improved support for video playback in certain apps that didn't render video correctly after resuming from sleep.
* Fixed issue with Windows Phone losing user authentication certificates after upgrading to Windows 10 Mobile in some cases.
* Improved support of the backup settings of apps on Windows 10 Mobile.
* Fixed issue where Microsoft Silverlight based apps wouldn't install on Windows 10 Mobile after joining Azure Active Directory.
* Fixed additional issues in .NET, Windows Kernel, Windows Update, authentication, revised daylight saving time, support for PDF files, Bluetooth, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, networking, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
* Security updates for Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Kernel Mode Drivers, Windows Kernel, .NET Framework, Windows