A-League football (soccer) is back for another year so get your names down and your dartboards out for another lucky dip.
The rules as the same as last year:
- Threads will close prior to the start of the first game.
- A bonus point will be awarded for a perfect score.
- Bonus points will also be awarded for anyone that tips a result solo.
- Ties at the end of the season will be broken in the following order:
1) HoF/Spoon differential
2) Most Hall of Fame awards
- Picks of all home games - not eligible for any bonus points.
- Default will be equal to the lowest score each round.
- Late starters will be given a score equivalent to the last-placed active tipster.
The first round starts on Friday 11th October. The weekly fixture lists have been posted. All rounds bar one will kick off on Friday evening local time and threads will close at kick-off in that first game (R13 starts on Wed 1st Jan 2020).
This year's comp will be the 15th A-League season. Last year LeoDaVinci won his first-ever Al-League title. N-Bomb is the only payer to win this comp more than once (three straight prior to last season plus one six years ago .. aka four of the last six comps). Will this season see LeoDaVinci retain his title? All will be revealed over the coming months.