Indian Premier League T20 Cricket 2021
The 14th edition of the Indian Premier League T20 cricket starts from Friday, April 9
, less than 6 months after the previous one ended. This one is being played in India itself, BUT ALL MATCHES WILL BE PLAYED AT NEUTRAL VENUES. No home advantage for any team
, as teams play in the bio-bubbles. This will be the last IPL with 8 teams, as IPL looks to expand to 10 teams from 2022 and all teams will be completely revamped. Mumbai Indians again start as defending champions.LeoDaVinci
won his first IPL title last season and wwe84
(just edging out George95
) were on the podium. gtho4
finished out of the podium for the first time in 5 years and he will be looking forward to getting back there!
We will have a 7 round competition here involving the 56 league matches, that's all!
- One point for a correct pick.
- Bonus point for sole picks (or 1 of 2).
- Further bonus point for picking a perfect or near perfect round (7/8, 8/8).
- Banker system
. Bonus point for picking the right banker, minus 1 if your banker fails! ... This is what makes this comp different from any other comp here
- Yet another bonus for predicting match with most runs right each round (no minus for getting this wrong).
- Default if you forget to pick, wooden spoon score.
- Tiebreaker will be HoF v Spoons differential. If equal, total HoF count wins. If still equal, number of bonus points won.
- Deadline will be the start of the first game each round. The dates vary for each round, so please note the days/dates carefully.
Sign up here if you are interested please...Threads will be posted soon.