1) Who did TAZA succeed as Chokonen leader?
Hint: Son's name was NAICHE
2) What tribe did GOYATHLAY lead?
3) Who is the mostt famous WALLOWA chief?
4) Was Tatanka Iyotake Oglala or Hunkpapa?
5) What chief's name is very common today and even has a large city named after his people?
6) Who was the Wind God of the Maya?
7) This boy of legend killed a dragon while out hunting with his uncle. What paople today bear his name?
8) What are Olmecs best known for?
9) What site is believed to date back to 15,000 BC based upon astronomical alignmenments of sighting stones similar to those found at Stonehenge?
10) Who was Inca at the time of spanish arrival?