I'm probably early on this but I'll post Round 3's list for Saturday now. We have all the way until Moday to answer so if I jumped the gun, no harm done
1. Name one of The Ten Commandments.
2. The ill-fated Tsar NicholasII and Tsarina Alexandria had some equally ill-fated children. Name one of them.
3. The space shuttle "Challenger" exploded after only 73 seconds aloft in 1986. Who was one of the passengers that died?
4. What is a German word for one of the days of the week? (Only 7 choices there...)
5. Who was one of the cast members ("The Not Ready For Prime Time Players") that was on the very first season of Saturday Night Live
? (any original cast member will do)
See you all Monday