Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#244590 - Mon Sep 27 2004 12:35 PM any differences in games in different continents
DiaDuit73 Offline
Forum Adept

Loc: Meath Ireland
Do the American Sports games (like NHL and NBA)for the playstation 2 (or any other console) have the same features in the North American version, as the European version, or are they different. Last year before i brought NHL 2004 I searched the Internet for previews of the game but the features mentioned weren't in the game I brought in Europe, does anyone know if they are different?

#244591 - Mon Sep 27 2004 06:37 PM Re: any differences in games in different continents
Engadine Offline
Multiloquent

Loc: Sth East Qld Australia      
I do believe there are different 'versions' of console games like in Australia we don't necessarily get what UK, USA consolers get unless it is a world release - does that make sense? What I'm trying to say is that, like cars, if a console game is released in Australia and is notated as an 'Australian release' then it would be different to that released in either the UK or USA (waffle, waffle, blather, blather . . .) My son has a PS2, but he's OS at the mo' and he took his prized possession with him!

#244592 - Fri Oct 01 2004 07:53 PM Re: any differences in games in different continents
DiaDuit73 Offline
Forum Adept

Loc: Meath Ireland
Yeah that does make sense, I'd a feeling that they were different but just wanted to make sure.

Thanks Engadine

Moderator:  ozzz2002