Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#252054 - Thu Dec 16 2004 05:19 PM Editing one of my quizzes
gerry01 Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Newry Ireland
I'm not sure how this works. I only have 5 quizzes on FT, but some of my questions seem quite difficult, given the percentage of qustions being answered correctly, (one of the reasons I haven't created more quizzes). So my main question is, when I edit, can I change the questions?

#252055 - Thu Dec 16 2004 08:49 PM Re: Editing one of my quizzes
agony Offline

Administrator

Loc: Western Canada
If you make any substantial changes to the quiz, beyond correcting the spelling, or an incorrect fact, you should resubmit the quiz so the editors can look your changes over. You might want to drop a line to an editor in the category, just to discuss the type of changes you are thinking of making. That way, you'll get an idea of whether your changes will be acceptable, and the editor will know what's going on when your quiz shows up in the queue.

#252056 - Sun Dec 19 2004 03:04 PM Re: Editing one of my quizzes
gerry01 Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Newry Ireland
Thanks Agony. I have decided to leave the existing quizzes as they are, and to start creating some new ones. Gerry

Moderator:  agony