Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#253095 - Sat Jan 01 2005 01:45 PM [No Answer] on Quiz Results
blurrystar1 Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Victoria Australia
How come after I have played a quiz on IE, the quiz results show that I have [no answer] when I know that I have chosen an answer for the question?

I just played a quiz then and the FITB question was the only one I got points for and the other 9 questions showed I had no answer. I had double checked for each question that I had chosen an option.

This has happened before, so now I'm more careful when choosing multiple-choice options but even when I check, results sometimes still show [no answer].

#253096 - Sat Jan 01 2005 02:59 PM Re: [No Answer] on Quiz Results
dragonfly3544 Offline
Explorer

This happens to me sometimes too. However, it does not normally happen for the whole quiz.

#253097 - Sat Jan 01 2005 08:57 PM Re: [No Answer] on Quiz Results
LeoDaVinci Offline

Loc: Ontario Canada
This sometimes hapens when you accidentally hit back and then go forward to the quiz. It will often remember any text answers that you've given, but radio boxes (multiple choice) it will almost always erase.

Otherwise, IE has never given me problems like that. Wonder which version you're using...?

#253098 - Sun Jan 02 2005 09:20 AM Re: [No Answer] on Quiz Results
blurrystar1 Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Victoria Australia
I am using Internet Explorer 6.0.

It doesn't always happen for the whole quiz for me as well, sometimes half the quiz, but either way it is annoying.

#253099 - Sun Jan 02 2005 09:33 AM Re: [No Answer] on Quiz Results
kaushik_twin Offline
Mainstay

It used to happen to me too, but ever since I started using Firefox, I haven't had any problems.

Moderator:  agony