Rules
Terms of Use

Topic Options
#271924 - Sat Jul 16 2005 06:43 AM Daily Quiz Question
apathy100 Offline
Mainstay

Loc: Ontario Canada
I am just curious about the daily quizzes. I was wondering how long it takes before one of my own quizzes may appear as a daily quiz? Is it immediate or does it have to be online for a specific period of time before it becomes a daily quiz?

Is it possible that the reason I have not seen my own quizzes on as a daily quiz is because it wont let you play your own quizzes? These are just some things I was pondering out of curiosity and thought maybe the editors may be able to help.

thanks
apathy100

--Nelson Mandela--

#271925 - Sat Jul 16 2005 07:51 AM Re: Daily Quiz Question
spanishliz Offline
Champion Poster

Loc: Ontario Canada
It may take a bit of time for questions from newer quizzes to turn up, but eventually you should see some of your own questions.

It was some time before I saw one of mine in a Daily, then I think two turned up on the same day! (It slowed me down a bit - first the pleasure of seeing my own question, then the fear that I'd get it wrong! )

#271926 - Sat Jul 16 2005 04:07 PM Re: Daily Quiz Question
Bruyere Offline
Star Poster

Loc: California USA
Good question Apathy. It is funny when you get one of your own questions and you're trying to speed up and don't even recognize it!

Plus, and this is a true confession, I have one or two quizzes that because of their nature, are so hard that I might not get the right answer! They aren't trick questions but, the music one is a good question but not something just anyone would know.

I'm sure you'll understand why we must be a pain to you all now and insist on your questions standing alone. The first time you do get one of yours, you'll be proud.

Moderator:  agony