1. Is it a city? no
2. Is it in Europe? no
3. Is it a place of 'outstanding natural beauty'? No (although it has beautiful places for sure.)
4. Is it a country? No
5. Is it in the Southern Hemisphere? No
6. Is it cold there? (well a lot of the time anyhow) No
7. Is it in the USA? Yes! Getting warmer
8. Would it be considered a "family fun" place? No, not particularily.
9. Is it a National Park? No (Not as specific as that)
10. Would it be located closer to the west coast than the east coast of the U.S.? No.
11. Is it a general region within the U.S.? No. (Big hint: I'm looking for a state
12. Is it New York? No
13. Is it a Southern state? Yes
14. Virginia? No
15. Florida? No
16. Louisiana? No
17. Georgia? No
18. North Carolina? Nope
19. Mississippi? No
20. Alabama? No
It was West Virginia
Which, according to map listings is technically considered a 'southern' state. Who knew??
I have to be away from the computer for a bit so since you were the last to ask a question Flynn, would you like to pick the next topic?