1. Is it an indoor occupation? Primarily yes, but it can be outdoors at times.
2. Does this occupation require special tools? I would say no, but you would have to be more specific to the meaning of "tools".
3. Is it an occupation associated more with men than it is women? Yes.
4. Would this be considered a "strenuous" occupation physically? No, not really.
5. Does the occupation require a university degree? Yes.
6. Does it require the carrying or use of any sort of weapon? No.
7. Is it a seasonal occupation? No.
8. Is it perceived to pay well? It's not bad, but I wouldn't say it's the highest-paid occupation out there!
9. Does it require any special clothing or unform to be worn? Not usually, no.
10. Does this occupation rely on using a pen or pencil as a fundamental part of it? These are used quite often, yes.
11. Could part of the occupations actual title indicate to some that it is a very polite occupation? Yes!
12. Are computers essential for this occupation? In today's world, definitely!
13. Is it a Politician? Oh goodness, no!
14. Could it be possible that part of the occupations title might also refer to part of another name for someone that drives a train? Yes indeed!
15. Is it a civil engineer? Yes!
Vogon, you got it! I was waiting for someone to look at my profile and figure it out! Although I have to say, by his questions, it's very obvious that Roos knew what it was too!